Inspired by the shame of having to order an enormously large sized dress for my friend's wedding, I have decided to become a runner in order to lose the baby (and ice cream!) weight. Join me in my journey as I strive to have the type of thighs that will fit into an outrageously priced pair of jeans.



Friday, July 15, 2011

Okay, so I know what you are thinking.  This girl has been working out SO hard that she has no time whatsoever to blog.  And I sincerely thank you for the vote of confidence.  The truth, however, is that I have fallen off the working out bandwagon...luckily, my butt is big enough to cushion the fall. 

Since I began neglecting my workouts, I have been called out by no less than three people, broken down in front of my husband twice, and bought one bucket of frozen margaritas in which to drown my self pity, because if you are fat, you might as well enjoy every last calorie. 

So once again, I will be starting over in this journey to fit into a fabulous pair of jeans.  I would love if you could help me out by posting the name of one of your favorite workout songs.  I will download them to my Ipod as motivation to get back out there.

1 comment:

  1. I love an old school Outkast song called Bombs over Baghdad....it is long but really fast tempo. xoxo Delia

    ReplyDelete